Halloween is almost here so it’s time to start crafting! Blogorail Yellow is sharing their ideas to help get you started. And we rounded up some of our favorite not so scary Disney crafts, recipes, and pumpkin carving templates to help you celebrate.
click the tabs below to visit each stop and then click on the title to get the full article
Halloween DIY Disney Mickey Pumpkin Appliqued Tee
with Saving Up for Disney
DIY Mickey Jack-O-Lantern Door Decoration Inspired by Disney Parks with Disney Mamas
“This Pumpkin Mickey door decoration is inspired by the giant Mickey featured at Disneyland’s Halloween Party, is simple to complete and is the perfect alternative to a more traditional wreath!” – Lin
Mickey Glow Stick Spider Classroom Gifts
with Capturing Magical Memories
“Designed by a 5 yo, these DIY creepy crawlie spiders hanging off their glowstick webs will have the class screaming with delight. Included is a FREE printable that will have you and your little helpers done in no time. Chocolate is optional so this is also a good candy-free gift. And what kid doesn’t love a glow stick?” – Mary
Quick & Easy Halloween Crafts for All Ages
with The Delightful Life
“We have three kids, and it’s not often they enjoy doing the same craft. These two projects were fun for all of us, made with things we already had around the house, were not too difficult to clean up, and make adorable decorations for Fall!” – Jennifer
with Adventures in Familyhood
Thank you for hopping aboard The Blogorail!
Now tell us what you think! What are your favorite Halloween crafts?
- Mickey Cutie Bats – Great for a not so scary celebration.
- Haunted Mansion Portrait Chamber Bookmark – These would make be a great party favor.
- Disney Villains Halloween Banner – Add your favorite villains to personalize.
- Maleficent’s Horns – An easy way to dress up as our favorite villain.
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples – A halloween party has to include the pumpkin king.
- Poisoned Apple Cake Pops –
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Cupcakes – Not so scary but super cute!
- Maleficent Cupcakes – Make sure she’s invited to the party too!