The Boardwalk at Hershey Park
LEGOLAND California Water Park
LEGOLAND Florida Water Park
LEGOLAND Florida Water Park offers tons of summer fun for families with children ages 2 to 12. The Water Park features a Build-a-Raft Lazy River where guest build their own LEGO rafts, Joker Soaker water playground, LEGO Wave Pool, Duplo Splash Safari and 5 slippery fast water slides.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Summer vacation lasts all year long at LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat, all-new accommodations that give guests great new reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, highlights also include:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike. A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building station where kids can contribute their original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the site.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the LEGOLAND Florida theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.