Planning on visiting Walt Disney World during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival? Blogorail Green has information to help you plan and a recipe to try out at home.
click the tabs below to visit each stop and then click on the title to get the full article
Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries
with The Disney Chef
“Introduced during the 2013 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival, these amazing treats quick became one of the signature snacks available at the many kiosks around the World Showcase.” – Jerusha
Exploring the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
with My Dreams of Disney
“The Flower & Garden Festival is the perfect way to shake off the winter blahs and enjoy some fun, sun, and relaxation at Walt Disney World. This is how I picture in my mind’s eye my experience at the Festival.” – Mike
Best of the Flower and Garden Food Booths
with Disney in Your Day
Grown-Ups Guide to the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival with Rolling with the Magic
Garden Rocks – What Music Has to Do with the
Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
with Magical Memories with the Mouse
Thank you for hopping aboard The Blogorail!
Our Pilots have shared what they love about Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival.
Now tell us what you think!Which part is your favorite?
More About the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival:
- How to Make the Most of Your Day at the Flower & Garden Festival – Adventures in Familyhood
- A Culinary Overview of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival – Disney Mamas
- Epcot Flower and Garden Topiary – Rolling with the Magic
- A Look Beyond the Flowers & Seminars – Cool Nouns
- Best Eats & Drinks – Post 50 Rx
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Springtime at Disney
- 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- Disney Vacation Countdown Ideas
- Best Breakfast Spots in Disney
- Traveling Solo to Disney